Friday, March 31, 2017

FotoJet Review with Weekend Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #215!


This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to see them at their best.

If you've been following my blog, you'll know that I like taking pictures. When it comes to online photo editing, I always look for the free options. Recently I heard about FotoJet and thought to see what it has to offer.

FotoJet is an all-in-one free online tool for graphic design, photo collage, and photo editing. It has an easy Home Page lay-out. The options available are clearly displayed. Make sure to scroll down the page to see them all. I tried the free version with plenty of editing tools and graphic designs to choose from. There is also a paid version called FotoJet Plus that gives you more options with no ads. 

FotoJet makes photo editing easy and enjoyable. I found the overlays to be fun, the clip art whimsical, and the text options cool. I used FotoJet for my blog post header above. I went with the Thank You Card template under Graphic Design. I chose a blue background and added floral clip art with text. I also tried FotoJet for my latest book review post. I used two of the Featured Effects under Edit Photo and I'm sharing my before and after pics below.

Before...



and after with
FotoJet Portrait.



Before...



and after with
FotoJet Scenery.



Disclosure: I will receive a 30 day free trial of FotoJet Plus for my honest review. All opinions are my own. This offer can be found on the FotoJet website and is available to anyone who wants to post a review.

*********************


My Latest Book Reviews:


Changes of the Heart

Changes of the Heart by [Erfert, Debra]


Green Kids Club



YooHoo and Friends
from the Green Kids Club



Non-Heir (Prequel Novella)
is for FREE on Amazon Kindle

Non-Heir (The Black Mage Prequel Novella, Book 0) by [Carter, Rachel E.]


First Year is only
$0.99 on Amazon Kindle

First Year (The Black Mage Book 1) by [Carter, Rachel E.]


*********************


Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky


Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena