Friday, October 28, 2016

Yogurt-Curry Chicken and More with #Linky

Welcome to my weekend blog hop -
Make My Saturday Sweet #195!


I rarely post recipes, but this is my second one in a row on my weekend blog hop. My gift of three bookmarks by Donna at Writer Side Up inspired today's one. Her bookmarks encourage creativity, both in writing and in cooking. That makes them perfect for me, because I enjoy doing both!

When it comes to cooking, I usually don't follow a recipe, but I had extra yogurt and skinless chicken portions and needed an idea. I found this recipe, Yogurt-Curry Marinated Chicken, on Eating Well. You can click on their link to get the ingredients and preparation. I took photos of the steps that you can follow below. The only step that I adjusted was the red peppers. I didn't have any on hand, so I used my chilly paste instead. The yogurt tones down the heat of the curry. It's a healthy and flavorful dish. The best part is that it's super easy!

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to see them at their best.


For a bit of humor, I thought to include a photo of my old oven gloves and my brand new ones. I was planning to replace my old pair, because they were no longer protecting my hands like they used to, but I was putting it off. Then recently I set them down absentmindedly on a stove that was off, but still hot, thereby scorching them and making it impossible for me to wait any longer. 



Yogurt-Curry Marinated Chicken
Recipe at EatingWell.Com








***************************

My Latest Book Reviews:

The SockKids Stop a Bully



Elphie Goes Trick or Treating



*********************

Make My Saturday Sweet is a weekend blog hop for all family friendly blogs. You are welcome to link your favorite post from the past week(s) and to visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment. It's a really easy and fun way to make new friends and to catch up on old acquaintances.

Now on to my blog hop...

Amanda’s Books and More

It's time for another Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop!

Join me (your host) for this fun and easy hop.
All family friendly blogs are welcome!

If you host your own blog hop(s), then feel free to
link them on my Blog Hops page!

I would love for you to follow me on

Here are the easy rules:
  • Follow Tina (your host) on one or more links listed above.
  • Link up a post from your family friendly blog.
  • Please try to add my hop button on your post or side-bar.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
  • Visit the last link before yours and leave a sweet comment.
Blog Button Code:

Amanda’s Books and More

Weekend Linky

This is a blog hop!



Visit my Blog Hops page to see
what link-ups I take part in.

© 2011 Amanda's Books and More, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena